Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Honey Holes, Reports, Pics, and Inspiration


Hotdamn! The shacknasties are just about over. This side of the world is beginning to shake off the frost and thaw out. Everyone is dusting off the cobwebs and I am beginning to read more and more positive fishing posts. I have busted out the map book and begun searching out new water I want to explore. Forget the crowds.... I am leaning towards the days filled with a hard hike, rewarded by wreckless fish and solitude. Ok, so I will probably fish the salmonfly hatch on the D. But not before I start searching out some honey holes on lesser known water. I hope fellow bloggers, fishing boards, and friends continue their reports and postings. Cheers.

2 comments:

Double Haul said...

That's plagiarism. That's an east coast fish and you know it!

Sir Jackson said...

Whats your point?