Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ego Booster.


What you see is what you get. Small, wild, jewel.
If you are getting your ass handed to you by the Metolius.... pull out the map find a blue line near sisters..... pack up the cooler (hopefully with an IPA), get your 3 wt and go after the wreckless natives in that creek nearby.

This was the case when my dad, fiance, and I decided we REALLY needed to feel a tug at the end of our lines. A short, light rod, and bushy dries. Oh yeah.... some stealth required: My old man stalking:



This place is not a secret..... and its not talked about. I mean, who would give a shit about this tiny creek close to the deschutes, fall, metolius, and many central oregon lakes?

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Very nice rainbow !

4 said...

Nice call dude. Too many times skunked on the Metolius myself.