Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day



After a long weekend of many drinks and non-stop fun I had to drop the sis off at the airport and send her on her hungover way back to the heat of Dallas. Since she had a 6 am flight and I had to drop her off by 5 am....... Jackson's mama and I decided to hit the local stream on the way home to swing for some summer steelies........ great morning for it..... with a nice hangover I was working a greasy looking piece of water when I wasn't even ready for it. The tug came so quick and fast I did what any trout fisherman trying to learn how to swing with the long rod would do...... I lifted the rod straight up the minute I felt it. Lost fish. Shit was fun though. All in all it was nice to be the only ones on the water:

Here is the better half double hauling before the sun had hit the water:


Spent the rest of the day being lazy.

No comments: