Monday, October 15, 2007

Sea Run Cutthroat.


If that didn't catch your attention...... I sure as hell don't know what will. On good advice from what seems to be a fishy steelhead junkie, I decided to spend some time taking advantage of all the Sea Run Cutts that are in our coastal systems. They now fall No. 2 on my list of favorite fish. Steelhead being No. 1. The most interesting thing about these overaggresive- fish is that they act like street gangs..... One piece of water might yield none..... while another has been claimed by these territorial thugs. Here is my props to a badass fish.

On another note..... it was hard to focus on catching these unpredictable ghosts when fresh steelies were swimming right by on their way upriver.

4 comments:

WT said...

great looking fish. whadya get him on?

Sir Jackson said...

corn kernel......... er I mean, streamer

Jorge said...

Very nice trout!

Shane said...

Cutthroat trout are a wonderful fish and probably my favorite