Monday, March 26, 2007

Shelter from the storm.


Spring time in Portland=Rain. Now that things are warming up on the east side of the cascades... I have put the steelie pursuit on the backburner. In reality... I have just been jones'n to sleep in a tent again. My last to weekends have proven to be a success. Some nice weather, redsides, campfires, and good company has refueled my spirit. I guess I am not a true steelheader. I never considered myself one anyways. That does not mean I have given up.... but at this point there is no use in banging my head against a wall.



Jackson and I met up with some fellow Drakians this weekend on the D..... The fishing hasn't quite turned on yet..... but it was nice to see some sporadic hatches, and surface feeding action. What was even better, was sitting around a warm fire drinking, and shooting the shit with no worries about what I have to do at work on Monday.

No comments: