Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can't Sleep


I can't sleep.... my lady is coming in town and I am taking a needed day off work on Friday. Over the phone she has expressed more than once how bad she wants to get out and fish. The weather is cooperating.... rain should have these steelies turned back on and she has an ability to impress me with her skills every time.

Jackson will be so stoked..... belly rubs and extra treats are in the forecast for him. He is so tired of watching me get my ass kicked by these anadromous fish that he knows its gonna take a miracle or just a good luck charm. Well, that time has come. Even if things don't come together for me..... this is a time where I really mean... "it was just good to get out".

1 comment:

Double Haul said...

......and give your right hand a rest.