Thursday, February 22, 2007

Punk in Drublic


Get drunk and cuss at people. In my more destructive stages of my youth..... this was my anthem. NOFX. Fuck the straight edges. There was nothing that spoke to me better than white trash, three heebs, and a bean. Even though I have come full circle in my musical taste, and I no longer hate the hippies..... I am gonna have to break out the old album to bring a little juju my way this upcoming weekend. The upcoming weekend is looking like one of my worst opportunities to catch a fish yet. Many rivers are blown out.... and I don't quite have the Jedi knowledge of Oregon that I was convinced I had in VA. I'm starting all over again. In order to bring myself good luck:
1)Stock up on PBR
2)Wear "the" boxers
3)Put NOFX in the player and crank it loud till Sat.
4)Bust out Jackson's old collar that smells like shit
5)Don't check any more fishing reports.

2 comments:

thee trouthole said...

what, no mp3? pussy.

Sir Jackson said...

Nope. Is there a way to do that???? I will look into it.